Boy oh boy have we got some great home décor elements you can add to any room! We’ve dubbed them our “May Must-haves.” You may want to get that credit card handy because we’re pretty sure you’re going to have a hard time saying no to these stellar, new pieces.
1. It’s no secret that satin brass has made a comeback in 2017. We love it because it complements a variety of styles. From cabinet pulls to brass trays or simple decor items, it’s sure to make a statement. These metallic boxes from Arteriors are so luxe!
2. Compartes Chocolatier comes out with new flavors and designs all. the. time. While we can’t exactly categorize this under home décor, we appreciate their eye for detail….and their taste palates! Choose a flavor to indulge in this month- we think any of these look yum!
3. When function combines with aesthetics, you get a great design. We stumbled across these Tasseled iPhone USB Cords and think it’s brilliant. Clip it to your backpack, purse or key chain for some charging on the go.
4. The new Jassa collection from IKEA is busting at the seams with some Bohemian summer vibes. We’re particularly fond of the spotted dishware. Add some fun patterns with these colorful throw pillows.
5. You know Gray Malin, right? If not, go find him on Instagram and get ready to be inspired. He’s incorporated some of his beautiful photographs into acrylic trays and we find them magical. A great way to add a pop of color!
We welcome May with open arms. Turn up the heat!