Now that Cyber Monday is over and Black Friday is long gone, Team LED wants to help you out with a few gifts you might be missing. So we surveyed our crew and gathered presents that are perfect for a few types of people in our lives.
The Super Athletic Little Sister
- We all get annoyed with the earbuds that fall out of your ears easily while on a run or in the gym. Yurbuds are designed particularly for athletes. Plus, they come in a variety of fun colors!
2. The Activyst brand creates bold activewear that empowers girls and women worldwide. A percentage of their profits go to promote girls’ sports and physical activity programs. From T-shirts to tanks and girl power stickers, they offer plenty of wonderful gifts for that athletic little sister of yours. We love this Nicaragua Active Bag– 1 purchased bag = 3 girls’ safe transport to a game. While that me seem like an odd barrier to overcome, it’s often dangerous in Nicaragua for girls to get from one place to another (so they tend to stay home.) These funds allow a bus to be rented by their partner for each game. Read more HERE. The things we take for granted!
Your Charitable BFF
3. We all know that person who would rather donate to a cause than be gifted. Check out ONE HOPE– inspiring people to indulge and do good. If you’re hesitating on clicking that link- we’ll give you a spoiler: wine.
4. Another way you can get involved locally is through the Las Vegas Showcase House’s fundraising efforts benefiting the Core Academy here in Las Vegas. We just happen to be designing the Master Bedroom and Bathroom Suite… EXCITING to say the least!
An A+ Student Ready for Some R+R
5. For the more adventurous college student- maybe they just need to get out and relax for a study break. This Eno Hammock should do the trick.
The Wanderlust Girlfriend
6. For that special someone who loves to travel- let us introduce you to the Trunkster Carry-on. It’s the worlds first rolltop suitcase with smart features. USB charging, a digital scale, and location tracking. Yes, please!
7. We love chic jewelry and we love the affects of essential oils. Ever think you could have both? We’ll give you a hint- (say yes!) Check out this Lava Triangle Diffuser Necklace– which we think is exactly what the traveler needs.
Your Rockstar Brother
8. This New Style Record Player is a tad quieter than that new drum set (you’re welcome Mom) to gift your music lover brother.
9. And if he really does love music, how about this stellar guitar pick maker? Punch your own!
That Artistic + Creative Friend
10. We love shopping for our artistic, risk-taking friends who aren’t afraid to make a statement with what they wear, carry or accessorize with. This Ban.do exercise mat declares what we’re thinking about on those rough days during a workout.
On-The-Go Mom In Need of Some TLC
The Intelligent and Hardworking Dad
12. We all want to show a little love for the Dad in our life. Some funky socks are always a good go-to gift. Plus, funky socks at work are totally in style right now. You may need to help him match them to the right work suit, but we have a feeling he’ll love the statement. These Harry Rosen socks are a great start!
A Fashion Forward Colleague
13. Baublebar is one of our favorite jewelry shops. They produce such unique and budget friendly designs and this is one of those- the Pinata Tassel Drop earrings. Coming in just about any color imaginable, we’re pretty sure you’ll be able to select the perfect set for that fashion forward colleague of yours.
14. If that fashion forward colleague we’re talking about happens to be a boy, he probably won’t appreciate tassel earrings (but who are we to assume?!). If you’re on the hunt for something a little more masculine, help him load up his home library or coffee table with a new book- one that will help him to up his style game. Try one of these, GQ recommended, reads: Men in the Town by Giuseppe Santamaria, Original Man by Patrick Grant or Vivienne Westwood by Ian Kelly.
The Outdoorsy Boyfriend
15. For someone on-the-go, or often riding a bike, this Tack Sling bag designed by SSCY is just the gift. This water repellant canvas bag basically turns in to whatever you need it to be. Throw it on your back, ride to the market, convert it to a tote in seconds, shop, then switch it back to a backpack, jump back on the bike, and pedal to the next adventure.
We hope your shopping just became a little bit easier with our help and that you have a Merry Christmas!